Re: mod_perl

Hello!

> It might sound a bit stupid, but I'm not that familliar with Unix/Linux.
> For
> my actual project I need apache2 and mod perl. So, I installed apache2
> with
> apt-get install and it is working. But where can i find mod_perl? it is
> not
> in the modules list of the apache2 manual and i couldnt find it in the
> package list ot the debian webside. Can u send me the correct packet name
> so
> i can install it with apt-get or mantion a possibility where i can find
> it?
> Thanks a million and many regards
First: Try google

Second:
# apt-cache search mod-perl
libapache-mod-perl - integration of perl with the Apache web server
libapache-mod-perl-doc - mod_perl documentation
libapache2-mod-perl2 - Integration of perl with the Apache2 web server
libapache2-mod-perl2-dev - Integration of perl with the Apache2 web server
- development files

CU

  Michael

--
           Michael Ott, e-mail: michael@zolnott.de, www.zolnott.de
I am registered as user #275453 with the Linux Counter,