Re: mod_perl

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 10:23:41AM +0100, Tim Toennsen wrote:
> But where can i find mod_perl? it is not in the modules list of
> the apache2 manual and i couldnt find it in the package list ot
> the debian webside. Can u send me the correct packet name so i can
> install it with apt-get or mantion a possibility where i can find
> it?

$ apt-cache search mod_perl | grep apache2
libapache2-mod-perl2 - Integration of perl with the Apache2 web server
libapache2-mod-perl2-dev - Integration of perl with the Apache2 web server - development files

--
http://strugglers.net/wiki/Xen_hosting -- A Xen VPS hosting hobby
Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB