soap-lite

Dear sir,

I have a problem installing soap lite. The important point is that I need
version 0.60. I need it for a programm (bee) and its only running properly
with this version. So I tried t install it with apt-get install
libsoap-lite-perl/stable, but he gave me an error: "E: Release »stable« für
»libsoap-lite-perl« konnte nicht gefunden werden". So I went to the webpage,
downloaded the source code and installed it manually. That works (I got no
error messages). After that I tried to run a special patch which is included
to the programm I need it for (bee). So I searched the installation path of
the module (locate...) and couldnt find it. Even symaptic tool is not
mentioning that soap is installed. Nevertheless I think that it is
installed, because the programm delivers a script to test the environment
and this sais I have the right version installed. Only the patch is
missing... What can I do? Where is the packet installed or should I install
it from debian again? how? Thanks a million for your help.

Best regards

Tim Toennsen