PXE install issues

Good day all.

I am trying to install debian (woody) on a system in which the only
bootable devices is a HDD, and a network boot ROM.

I have got the tftpboot image booted using the PXE boot rom, and the
installer runs fine until it gets to "Install Kernel and Driver
Modules".
The only options i have for getting the kernel and drivers to the
system is over the network (preferred), or USB (would have done that
already if the install image had USB mass storage driver available).

Any advice welcome.

another (somewhat related) question. Is it possible to install debian
directly onto a NFS filesystem?