Re: procmail vs. exim

s. keeling wrote:
Your opinion.  You like tools that speak English.  I like tools that
work; I don't care what language they speak.

I prefer tools which are maintainable by several people, not unitelligble to even the author months down the road. Ease of maintainability is far a far greater asset in the long haul. Given I've been emailing for closing in on 20 years and will most likely do so for 20 more the language they speak is quite important.