Re: Selective remote mail deletion

B.Hoffmann wrote:
> I'm trying to view subject line of new ones and then delete unwanted
> messages and spam from the server. So next time I access the account
> from a different machine (I keep all messages on server for a year) all
> the junk won't download again 'cos it's gone.
> I know, maybe I should just centralize it and run a mail server on one
> of the machines at home.

That's what I do.  It is fairly simple to setup a sarge server running
postfix and some spam/virus scanner.  The plus side of that is you can
also setup secure IMAP and webmail so that you can access your mail from
multiple clients and/or any web browser.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto