Re: users getting confused between mailing lists and forums?

ah good point :-)...guess I'll go ahead and post the answer I received on the forum thread I posted...:-)

On 3/18/06, Andrew Sackville-West < andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:50:17 -0800
"Hex Star" < hexstar@gmail.com> wrote:

> bolded and italicized what I'm replying to specifically...and yeah I agree,
> however I don't have that confusion..I know where I'm posting and I know
> where to expect the answers to come from based on where I post my
> question(s) :-)

in the interest of educating others, may I recommend that if you multiple-post your questions, put the solutions up everywhere the question was posted. I think Raju's concern was that someone googling a problem with multiple posts might not find the "one true answer" buried in the line noise. I know I personally have found many unanswered questions out there, and adding more makes it more likely that it happens more often.

.02