Re: users getting confused between mailing lists and forums?

Hex Star wrote:

And usually this is not an issue...is this an issue for the debian community? Sad I'm just trying to get the best possibility of having my question(s) answered...is that so bad? Sad

    Hi all
        I might be acting a bit paranoid here but I am starting to
    feel that
    users are getting confused between multiple forms of support
    available -
    forums.debian.net <http://forums.debian.net> and other mailing
    lists such as debian-user for example.

It's not an issue in my mind. However you can get the best answers to your questions is OK by me. BTW, I didn't see any confusion in the two postings. Now, posting in one place and expecting an answer in the other -- that would be confusion.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com