Re: users getting confused between mailing lists and forums?

bolded and italicized what I'm replying to specifically...and yeah I agree, however I don't have that confusion..I know where I'm posting and I know where to expect the answers to come from based on where I post my question(s) :-)

On 3/17/06, Marc Shapiro <mshapiro_42@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hex Star wrote:

> And usually this is not an issue...is this an issue for the debian
> community? Sad I'm just trying to get the best possibility of having
> my question(s) answered...is that so bad? Sad

>     Hi all
>         I might be acting a bit paranoid here but I am starting to
>     feel that
>     users are getting confused between multiple forms of support
>     available -
>     forums.debian.net <http://forums.debian.net> and other mailing
>     lists such as debian-user for example.

It's not an issue in my mind.  However you can get the best answers to
your questions is OK by me.  BTW, I didn't see any confusion in the two
postings.  Now, posting in one place and expecting an answer in the
other -- that would be confusion.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com