Etch testing beta 2 is AWESOME

Installed Etch testing beta 2 yesterday, very pleased so far.
Install might have been faster than sarge. Some improvements to the
installer too.

Once installed the reboot time seem must faster than sarge.

XF86 support much improved found every resolution for the monitor and
started at the max res at re-boot time.

Gnome 2.12 which is a bit different for the better.

I am sure I will find more things I like.

Very, very nice.

Finally and best ... I have wanted Cinelerra for some time.
I went to the cinelerra.org site followed the 'get a key' and 'mod
sources.list' directions. Did an apt-get install cinelerra AND I had
cinelerra running.

CMH