Re: Proposed change for subscriptions...

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 04:06:28 +1100
Anand Kumria wrote:

> In fact, if the tone of further emails from you matches this one or
> you continue on this topic I'll forcibly assist you in the process.

I don't find Steve's tone particularly constructive either; but this
seems way out of line to me.  Being a listmaster, you certainly have
the power to do whatever you want; but rude, inappropriate insults,
off-topic flamebait, political ranting including explicit stereotyping,
etc., all go on here all the time.  Deploying the "banning" option
because this time, the target is you, seems pretty irresponsible.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)