Re: Release cycle

gawab wrote:

Steve Lamb wrote:

Marc Shapiro said:
Personally, my theory on the REAL reason that the release cycles have
been getting so long is that we are running out of "Toy Story" character
names.  What do we do when there are no more characters left?

Start working through Monsters, Inc.? I mean what's cooler than being
able to say you run Debian Boo.  :)

Maybe we can call the next one Debian Hell, so we can wait for Hell to freeze :-)

Many of the people who come to this list looking for help know exactly what it's like to be in Debian Hell... :-!