Re: Using bittorrent for large downloads

Rogério Brito wrote:

And another suggestion would be to use rtorrent, which is much less fat
than using bittornado, the original bittorrent client or azureus (which
needs a Java Virtual Machine environment to be run).

Last time I checked, rtorrent was available only in Sid, and aptitude complained when I marked it for installation. I would like to try it though, as Bittornado is not so much to my liking. I hope it moves to Etch soon.

--
Michael