Re: firefox memory leak

Linas Zvirblis wrote:
L.V.Gandhi wrote:

I am not BLAMING but SUSPECTING firefox from bacports NOT from debian.

I did not mean to use word "blame" in any negative way.

I think memory leak will not be regained after the application is
closed.

It will.

Usually, when trying to figure out why unexpected things are
happening, it is a good idea to discard as many preconceived
notions as possible. It is better to collect information and
act on that.

[snip]

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.