Re: Re: Tiny fonts in Blackbox

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006, 11:02:41 -0800 Marc Wilson wrote:

Which means nothing.  You don't specify... and since I'm not interested in
beating details out of cluebies... I *asked*.
It's really not a big deal, once you actually bother to read.

Bother to read. Absolutely. But you don't point *what* to read. I posted in
the need of help, remember?

Should I friendly suggest you beware the tone of your explanations, which
in the other side I acknowledge. :-) [the explanations, not the tone].

I must say anyway they were useless, since I managed to solve the issue in the end by myself completely. Your attitude did help nothing.

The FAQ entry doesn't tell you to invent blackboxrc entries at random to
search for,

Did I state that?
Well, if this is the way you deal with people who hang around just to ask for
some advice, I would not recommend visit this list to any debian user I know.

Which on the other side doesn't stop to be a pity.

Have a good time smashing casual askers...;-)

And don't get me wrong: I am not offended.

Cheers,

Juan Javier.