debian-user and mutt...

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 01:11:29AM -0200, Eduardo wrote:
> Please do not CC me! Get a proper mailer instead: www.mutt.org

Ok, since someone has brought this up....

Why is it that on the other lists I subscribe to a 'reply' to
a posting by default goes to the list, but on this list it
goes only to the original poster, and a 'replay-all' goes to
the list with CC to the poster, which is presumably what
the signature abore refers to...

To avoid making that mistake I have been manually editing
the header of each response, but that is a bit tedious, so I
assume there is a better way which I have just never needed
to find before..

I am using mutt - a bit over two years old (1.4.1i - I'm not
reading my mail on the Debian machine) but it has done what I
need up until now...

Do I need to install a newer release to interact with this
list conveniently, or is there a command/configuration option I
just havn't stumbled across?

While on the subject, I am having a lot more trouble finding a way
to identify messages from this list using mutt (so I can separate
them out from the spam...)

Most other lists either have something inserted in the subject line
to idenify the origin, or they appear to come from the least such
that selecting messages from 'debian-user@lists.debian.org' would
suffice...

Is there a tricky way to do this, or is this something an upgrade
to a newer mutt would supply.?

Regards,
DigbyT
http://www.digbyt.com