Re: OT : K9Copy Problems

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 14:20 +0100, Magnus Pedersen wrote:
> Scarletdown wrote:
> >
> > As an update in the troubleshooting process, I went ahead and burned
> >  the ISO directly to a DVD+RW disk.  The problem remains.  However, I
> >  do see now that although the menu was properly burned to the disk as
> >  VIDEO_TS.VOB (1,016KB MPEG Video), the movie itself shows as
> >  VTS_01_1.VOB (0KB Empty Document).
> >
> > I'm not sure what to try next in the troubleshooting process.
> >

> I have had problems with keeping the original menus on the DVD's.
> Try to skip that.

That also failed, and gave me this strange error:

An error occured while running DVDAuthor:
play_cell: Fatal: write failed: Broken pipe ERR: Error reading from
pipe: No such file or directory

I'm somewhat relieved that the presence of the menu wasn't the source of
the problem, actually.  I mean, sure, for a single title like this, a
menu isn't needed.  However, I have some other DVD projects coming up
(like my Mysterious Cities of Gold collection, and a collection of 80s
and 90s music videos), and those will need a main menu.

So, anything else I might try to get this to work?