Re: network logs: trace strange address

Router DHCP clients list shows only the two correct computers, but it
is configured for a maximum of 50 such clients.

The thing I'm worried about, is that if someone has already
compromised my debian system, they would have access to my router
login information as well when I went to administer it sometime ago.
So, someone could basically reverted my system back to normal and
maintained my router login info.

Is it possible to let these little routers to forward my packets to
some external ips?