flashplugin-nonfree " No new version is detected "

 Hello all,

        I have been trying to install flashplugin-nonfree but it looks like
the flash
package is not there. below is the out put of the command :

sudo aptitude reinstall flashplugin-nonfree

Unpacking replacement flashplugin-nonfree ...
Setting up flashplugin-nonfree (7.0.25-5) ...
Checking new upstream release...
I: checking http://macromedia.rediris.es/tarball/debian/...
No new version is detected. ( = not installed)

        I been up to the http://macromedia.rediris.es/tarball/debian/ and
there is no
debain package there for flash. Any body got any idear how I can get flash
installed. Do I just wait and see if the flash package turns up at
macromedia.rediris.es.  Or is there a flash package I could downlaod from
else where. which I could install locally.

                   Regards

                           peter colton