Re: apache2 vs mod_perl2: "Can't locate Apache.pm in @INC"

El Sat, 04-02-2006 a las 16:58 -0600, will trillich escribió:
> okay -- on a debian/stable system with apache2/mod-perl2, i was
> getting 'Can't locate object method "boot" via package "mod_perl"...'
> until i did "apt-get --purge remove libapache-mod-perl" even tho i had
> libapache2-mod-perl2 installed...

Same kind of problems here too. As a quick solution I ended up moving
to using plain Apache 1 (apt-get install apache libapache-mod-perl) and
the server started.

I'll try to look around running mod_perl under Apache2 from Debian stock
packages later.. perl is not my thing :(

If anyone have hints on that they are welcome :)

Antonio.