Re: Appletalk Starting and Failing during Sarge Boot

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 05:21:57AM -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:
> Chinook wrote:
>
> [uninstall netatalk, possibly task-howl, howl-tools, and mdnsresponder]
>

> Thanks very much for the advice. I'll go to her machine and
> try to figure out how to uninstall.

or better even, let her do it herself...  You never know, maybe she'd
find out she enjoys that kinda thing?  But then again, I certainly
wouldn't want to get you to mess with the established roles in your
relationship -- it's just that sometimes, we gals like to take care
of our own stuff... :)

Cheers,
Almut