Re: No testing updates?

John O'Hagan wrote:
Hi, After being out of town for a few days I ran apt-get update; to find that there seemed to have been no updates of any of the packages I have installed on my testing laptop. I was surprised, as usually at least several are updated each day. A four-day lull is unprecedented.

Output from apt-get looks normal and I have not seen anything on these mailing lists to suggest anything unusual is happening.

If anyone else is seeing this, what's up? Or if it's just me, any ideas why?

Maybe it's one of those "critical bug for '<insert important sid base package here>' for Commodore 64" things. :-)

--
Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com