Re: Should I Abandon Mutt and Exim4?

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 05:07:56PM -0500, Thomas H. George wrote:
> I have spent a couple of days trying to configure Exim4 so as to be able
> to respond to postings from Mutt but without success.

It should just work[tm]. What error messages are you getting from mutt?
Are there any entries in your main, reject and panic logfiles that are
pertinent to your attempt to send out a msg (either because they happen
at around thesame time or for other reasons).

It's hard to help debug without useful info. :)

--
    "To the extent that we overreact, we proffer the terrorists the
    greatest tribute."