Re: FAT patents. Do we need to revive non-US?

Carl Fink wrote:
On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 01:54:03PM -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:

Well, since we are in FULL TOPIC DRIFT MODE, there is a Navy
chaplain who is on hunger strike here in the USA because he
has been ordered not to pray in public in uniform "in the name
of Jesus Christ". He claims that this is not a lawful order.

No, actually that ended.

Really? I heard him interviewed on the radio within the last
week. Do you know the outcome?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.