Re: FAT patents. Do we need to revive non-US?

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 02:47:28PM -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:

> Really? I heard him interviewed on the radio within the last
> week. Do you know the outcome?

The Navy Lieutenant declared victory, even though the Navy didn't change its
policy.

	http://washingtontimes.com/metro/20060107-110200-1250r.htm

"Lt. William Marks, a Navy spokesman, said yesterday there never were
restrictions against Lt. Klingenschmitt and he is not sure why the chaplain
considered himself victorious."
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
   "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your