Installation CDs for potato (Debian 2.2)

I need to do an install of Debian 2.2 (potato) to do some maintenance on
an old application. The author claims it will only run on the 2.2
kernel, and I want to eliminate as many variables as possible.

I finally located the 2.2 distro on archives.debian.org, but have not
been able to find the installation cd iso's. The documentation I found
for installing 2.2 says they exist, but they don't seem to be anywhere
in the archive.

I've never run or installed Debian before (Red Hat & Fedora user for
several years), so perhaps I've overlooked something obvious. Please
excuse my ignorance, but I'd appreciate it if someone could give me a
clue.

Thanks,
Jay