Re: Installation CDs for potato (Debian 2.2)

If I'm not mistaken, Debian 3.0 (Woody) used 2.2.20 (according to
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=debian).

I located a list of mirrors at:
http://iso.linuxquestions.org/version.php?version=14

Also, some of the CD vendors listed at http://www.us.debian.org/CD/vendors/