RE: TCP not working over ppp connection (WAS: 5th day using Linux...)

Tony, I am going to google away on the MTU thing - I do not even know what
MTU is... However, please note that when I set up routing from ppp0 to eth1,
the computer connected to Eth1 is a web server and is reachable from
outside. I will test to see if the web server can pull up websites etc...

Far as setting a lowish MTU, you went way over my head. Can you give me a
bit more of a step-by-step on this? 6th day using Linux :)

Tyson Varosyan
Technical Manager, Uptime Technical Solutions LLC.
206-715-TECH (8324)