Re: Where to file a package-dependency bug?

On 01/02/2006 05:16 PM, Andrew Vaughan wrote:

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:07, The Wanderer wrote:

Okay, that does sound intentional enough. (I'm currently wondering
how to get reportbug to re-present its initial "first-run setup"
sequence, since I cancelled out of that because I'd given the wrong
command line and as a result now have no ~/.reportbugrc.
Reinstalling doesn't seem to have done the trick, and neither has
removing and installing afresh...)

reportbug --configure

Oh. Duh. Thanks.

--
      The Wanderer somehow didn't think to RTFMan page...

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.