Re: OT: Subscribed addresses with auto-reply anti-spam systems

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 03:25, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Monday 02 January 2006 01:15, a.list.address@gmail.com wrote:
> >I just posted a message to the list, and immediately received an
> >e-mail from someone's anti-spam system wanting me to confirm that I'm
> >a real person.

[...]
> If that was petsupermarket@uol.br.com, bounce it to every address you
> can imagine starting with sales & abuse @uol.br.com.  I bounced about
> 3 of them and it stopped, haven't gotten one in about 2 weeks now.

2 weeks ago was right about the time of the debian-bounce-test message,
which sent to everybody so that list admins could find the guilty mail
address.

Presumably that worked, and they were unsubscribed.  I haven't had one since
until I posted to -devel today.

Andrew