Re: OT: Subscribed addresses with auto-reply anti-spam systems

On Monday 02 January 2006 01:15, a.list.address@gmail.com wrote:
>I just posted a message to the list, and immediately received an
>e-mail from someone's anti-spam system wanting me to confirm that I'm
>a real person.
>
>Geez, just imagine if everyone on the list had one of these.  We'd
> get tons of auto-responses to every post we make.
>
>So, to the reason I'm writing this: Is there a list rule against
>these?  If so, is there a way I can report such addresses so they can
>be unsubscribed and/or warned?

If that was petsupermarket@uol.br.com, bounce it to every address you
can imagine starting with sales & abuse @uol.br.com.  I bounced about
3 of them and it stopped, haven't gotten one in about 2 weeks now.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: