OT: Subscribed addresses with auto-reply anti-spam systems

I just posted a message to the list, and immediately received an
e-mail from someone's anti-spam system wanting me to confirm that I'm
a real person.

Geez, just imagine if everyone on the list had one of these.  We'd get
tons of auto-responses to every post we make.

So, to the reason I'm writing this: Is there a list rule against
these?  If so, is there a way I can report such addresses so they can
be unsubscribed and/or warned?