Re: dcop [was New post install tidbits?]

Spoke too soon :-)

I was setting up another user (first time under KDE) and wondering about some of the settings. When I tried help, a message said dcopserver was not running %-/

I've read what I could find in the man pages and couldn't find anything on the debian site. Seems to me that this is something that should be initiated "below" a normal (non-admin) user and the fact that it is not might indicate I have something else amiss in my installation. No idea what though?

Any thoughts appreciated,

Thank you,
Lee C