Re: Desktop [was Re: New post install tidbits?]

Chinook wrote:
And while we're at it :-)

"She who must be obeyed" decided she wanted her desktop to look just like mine. Trouble is I spent a couple hours on colors etc. to have something that was easy on my eyes.

Is there a way in KDE to "easily" set her gesktop the same - a checkbox/selection I've missed or copying over a file??

I did not find it in the help, but I'm going to search the KDE site next.

Thanks,
Lee C

Never mind.  I used custom themes to save most of the grunt work.