Re: OT: Leet-speak WAS:[Help with Linux selection please?]

On Dec 20 2005, Steve Lamb wrote:
>     I disagree.  Simply put if someone cannot bother to put some
> effort into making their writing moderately comprehensible why should
> I be expected to put any effort into decyphering it?

100% agreed, let alone the fact that the list may have a lot of
non-native English speakers.  If l33t-speak is allowed, why not other
*proper* natural languages?  And then the mess is created...

Regards from someone whose primary language isn't English, Rogério.

P.S.: Can't you see how strong my accent is? :-)
Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/