Re: Help with Linux selection please?

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

Chinook wrote:

I have an X86 based PC (with a ATI AIW 8500 card) on my LAN that I'm expunging XP from and am trying to decide which Linux to install. I AM NOT :-) looking for a heated debate of which is best (whatever that means), but rather which might better facilitate a couple personal general criteria.

ummm... this is the debian users list, so ...

USE DEBIAN!! ;) it r0x and all the 733t hax0rz uze it!

cheers.

Oh, one piece of advice I forgot to mention:

Never take the advice of people who use spellings like
"kewel", "n33t", and abbreviate "you" to "u", etc.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.