Firefox and XFCE4 session management

Hello,

Is there a way to get Firefox to load automatically in an XFCE4 session? Most programs (specifically Gaim, Amarok and Terminal) will just reload with the same state if I log out and choose "Save session" with them open. Firefox doesn't do this. I'd like to have Firefox load on session start-up with two particular pages loaded in two tabs.

I'm sure I could write a session script to do this, but it's much more convenient to just be able to set stuff up as I want it, then log out and save my session. My KDE-zealot co-worker informs me that Konqueror does this perfectly. ;-)

Thanks.
Chad.

--

C. Chad Wallace, B.Sc.