Disk scan results - how to read?

I ran what I understand to be a method of doing a full system using the following command:

fsck.ext3 -c -c -C -y /dev/hdd1

After 2 days the results were

e2fsck 1.37 (21-Mar-2005)
Couldn't find ext2 superblock, trying backup blocks...
Checking for bad blocks (non-destructive read-write test)
Testing with random pattern: done                        331
Pass 2: Checking directory structure Pass 3: Checking directory connectivity Pass 4: Checking reference counts Pass 5: Checking group summary information
/dev/hdd1: ***** FILE SYSTEM WAS MODIFIED *****
/dev/hdd1: 11/10059776 files (0.0% non-contiguous), 323881/20103331 blocks

Am I to assume that as there were no "error" messages that everything with this drive is ok?

Curtis