Re: install samba from binary

At 01:27 PM 12/12/2005, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:

If your CD works for installation, but fails afterwards, there might be something wrong with your config. Maybe you should try to get some sarge CDs and install sarge.

I've tried installing RH 9 since I already have the CD's for that as well as the floppies to boot and start installation from. But my cd wouldn't work when booting from the RH floppies either so assumed it was the drive itself.

Marty

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Webmaster's Bulletin Board: http://bbs.face2interface.com/
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal