Re: gcc internal error

At 03:08 PM 12/10/2005, David E. Fox wrote:

Is the error repeatable - same source file, same error?

Yes, I tried a few times.

does it happen with other compiles?

Don't know yet, wanted to do Samba first.

I'd first try memtest86 - run it through and see if there are any memory errors found.

Heh, did I mention this was installed using the mini-iso?

UNCLELEO:~# memtest86
bash: memtest86: command not found
UNCLELEO:~# find / -name memtest86
UNCLELEO:~#

Did above as root. Or could this indicate a hosed install? I have been noticing problems with the cdrom for that box. I'm on a LAN so could reinstall maybe.

Marty

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Webmaster's Bulletin Board: http://bbs.face2interface.com/
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal