Re: Setting local time.

Paul Scott wrote:

That was ugly! Since I have a time configuration problem I just tried this suggestion. I had manually installed all my packages. Since I chose nothing at the install packages step it is about to remove some of my vital packages.

Sorry. base-config shows a menu, where you can select what to configure. If you select to change your package selections, it will just do it. Just don't select to change your package selections, if you don't want to change them!

NB: you can use the up and down arrows to select different menue entries.

Johannes