Re: reply to list (mailing list) in thunderbird?

Peter Nuttall wrote:

[snip]

with a procmailrc including a bit like

:0 c:
^(From|To|cc): debian-user
formail -R "Reply-to: *" "Reply-to: debian-user@lists...."

That code doesn't work and needs fixing but should give you an idea
about how to do it. You will have to find out how to get thunderbird to
talk to a local mailbox to make such a idea work.

Ok, thanks.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.