Changing from Stable to Testing/Unstable

Hello everyone,

When I installed it I went for the Stable version, but
now I'm thinking of switching over either to Testing
or to Unstable. First I wanted to ask how unstable the
Unstable distro is?.Cuz I heard that most of the time
you can work with it pretty well. The other thing is,
Do I need to reinstall the system?, or is there a safe
way to change distros without reinstalling?.Being as
paranoid as I am I'll probably reinstall, but I wanted
to know anyway.

Thanx for everything.
Alejandro

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs