Re: Who is wiki.debian.org maintainer?

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 12:26:46AM +0100, Paolo Pantaleo wrote:
> As in the subject, I have some question/suggestion to address to whom
> manages the wiki.
> I would like to know who is the maintainer of wiki.debian.org

The Debian System Administration team, I believe, but I don't know how
to contact them. When the new wiki went live, I was very keen to ensure
that the pages were licenced under a DFSG-compliant licence, and so had
reason to contact them myself. Unfortunately I never did manage. I filed
a request for a new mailing list for wiki-related discussion which is
sitting in the BTS - <http://bugs.debian.org/333378>.

After a short while, someone else imported the old wiki content and
systematically erased any question that there was an issue with
licencing. They then ignored my email.

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/