Re: Who is wiki.debian.org maintainer?

El mié, 30-11-2005 a las 09:17 +0000, Jon Dowland escribió:

> After a short while, someone else imported the old wiki content and
> systematically erased any question that there was an issue with
> licencing. They then ignored my email.

Judging from the info published in the frontpage of the new
Debian Wiki both Jeroen and Jordi should know who admins the
wiki if they don't do it themselves...

See:

http://wiki.debian.org/Jeroen
http://wiki.debian.org/JordiMallach

I guess it's not hard to find them on irc on freenode.net.
AFAIK Jordi Mallach uses the nick Oskuro on irc.

Antonio Ognio
Lima-Peru