Re: Mutt & 2 accounts

> Gregory Seidman wanted us to know:

>Remember, this is IMAP, not POP3. The messages remain on the server, and
>can be filed in various folders on the server as well. This can be
>desirable for a number of reasons, not least of which is that your IMAP
>provider can be responsible for availability and backups and such so you
>don't have to be. Another possible reason is to make the email available
>from multiple clients/machines.

fetchmail is also IMAP capable and offers a lot of different options
with that, like antispam response etc.

I don't know how feature rich mutt is in terms of IMAP capabilities.
Since it was designed as a MUA, I guess not every feature of IMAP is
supported by mutt.

Anyhow, mutt's IMAP features might suffice to most users.

cheers,

--
Realos