Re: Mutt & 2 accounts

Realos <realos@loftmail.com> writes:

> fetchmail is also IMAP capable and offers a lot of different options
> with that, like antispam response etc.
>
> I don't know how feature rich mutt is in terms of IMAP capabilities.
> Since it was designed as a MUA, I guess not every feature of IMAP is
> supported by mutt.

Is fetchmail's IMAP capabilities that featurerich, though?  For
instance, if you move a message from folder A to folder B on the local
machine, will fetchmail move the message on the server?  As far as I
know, all fetchmail does is retrieve all unread messages from the server
and feeds it to your local smtp server.  No syncing involved.

I use offlineimap for syncing, which works great.

--
John L. Fjellstad