Re: gnome upgrade - some icons disappeared

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the help, in fact I got it working somehow, maybe upgrading the gdm solved it, I am not quite sure. Now I'm having problems with keyboard layouts (I cannot install additional ones), but I'll sort it out somehow.

The gconftool2 command that you suggested does give a huge amount of printouts, what does it mean?

thank you,
Balint