Re: Request to remove Information

On 11/12/05, Scott <angrykeyboarder@angrykeyboarder.com> wrote:
> Hal Vaughan wrote:
> > But Penn & Teller are an exception to almost every rule.  (And, since it's OT
> > anyway -- I saw a documentary on Houdini the other day and Teller was one of
> > the people interviewed.  It was really *strange* to hear him talk.  He was
> > only shown in shadow, though.)
> Dang I've been waiting for years to hear him talk.  I'm still wating. lol

Rent "Penn & Teller Get Killed".  It's funny, twisted, and you get to
see Teller talk.  No shadows, no other visual stunts.

Oh, and P&T tell you how *other* people, the less-accomplished
magicians, do their tricks.  They always follow it up with a more
complex version in which it appears they've hidden nothing, and they
don't tell you how they do *that* version.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh