Re: Request to remove Information

On Friday 11 November 2005 11:39 pm, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Hal Vaughan wrote:
> > It's just like a stage magician saying, "Watch my hands, don't let me
> > distract you -- oh, oops!  Don't watch my hands so you don't see how I do
> > it."
>
>     Hey now, Penn & Teller have made that their magic show for years.  :)

There's always got to be an exception--

-- and some smart alec to point it out!  ;-)

But Penn & Teller are an exception to almost every rule.  (And, since it's OT
anyway -- I saw a documentary on Houdini the other day and Teller was one of
the people interviewed.  It was really *strange* to hear him talk.  He was
only shown in shadow, though.)

Hal